- Family and personal life, 1 results
- Authors, Canadian--20th century--Correspondence, 1 results
- Art, 1 results
- Authors, English--20th century--Correspondence, 1 results
- Booksellers and bookselling--Canada--British Columbia--Victoria, 1 results
- Atwood, Margaret Eleanor, 1939---Correspondence, 1 results
- Connor, Tony--Correspondence, 1 results
- Creagh, Patrick. Dragon jack-knifed, 1 results
- Creagh, Patrick. To Abel and others, 1 results
- Creagh, Patrick--Correspondence, 1 results
15 Archival description results for inventories
15 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA UVICARCH AR402
- ca. 1943-2010
Fonds reflects Siebner’s intellectual and philosophical interests and ideas on art and life; his interactions with galleries, friends, family and patrons; travels; involvement in the Limners; pre-publication work for his monographs and other books; promotion and sale of art; and public art commissions.
The fonds consists of personal writing and poetry, correspondence, sales lists, inventories, exhibition announcements, sketches, clippings, photographs, film and video, prints and drawings.
Siebner, Herbert, 1925-2003
- CA UVICARCH SC368
- ca. 1940-1990
The fonds consists of correspondence generated in course of business along with invoices and inventories. Some correspondence, such as that of Kathleen Raine, includes extended exchanges beyond that required for business purposes. Additionally, some manuscript material acquired by the business is included: i.e. Patrick Creagh, Derek Mahon, and Patrick McCartan's typescripts of letters from W. B. Yeats and Oliver St. John Gogarty.
Philobiblion (Victoria, B.C.)